INTETRA; Within the framework of the “Thinking Innovative” mission; It is a global organization that develops technology, products and services in the field of Intelligent Transportation Systems, Fare Collection Systems and Rail Systems.
To meet customer trust and continuity, it produces products and services in compliance with legal regulations, taking all necessary precautions. With the management systems it has designed and disseminated throughout the company, it ensures its continuity by using resources effectively and efficiently.
In line with the principle of continuous improvement and sustainable customer satisfaction;
– We aim to collect the requests, desires, and complaints of our customers who receive products and services from our company in various sectors, without discrimination, in an open, impartial, transparent, and secure manner in a single source and evaluate these records objectively, fairly, and in privacy in compliance with the laws.
– We aim to meet the demands, regulations, expectations, and needs of internal and external relevant parties effectively and efficiently for Quality, Environment, OHS, EnMS, Ethical Management, Information and Information Security, and Personal Data Protection to achieve objectives and targets.
– We aim to ensure that all work within the scope of the identified recommendations and customer messages is included in the Production and Service Management System to continuously improve our quality awareness.
– We aim to raise the quality consciousness of each employee by providing all necessary training activities to gather around the same mission, vision, and strategic objectives and create a common corporate culture.
– We aim to comply with the defined conformity obligations in compliance with the identified and applicable legal regulations with the Management Systems we apply, to ensure the safety of our employees and the continuity of work with Occupational Health and Safety practices and to secure the corporate and global ecosystem by determining the factors and requirements related to the Management Systems.
– We aim to take the necessary measures to carry the organization into the future at the national and international level with sustainable projects that reduce all environmental dimensions, achieve a “0” accident goal, ensure the safety and quality functionality of the products and services we provide, and measure its performance for continuous improvement to ensure a livable environment.